I don’t have an iPhone. But if I did, here’s what I would want it to have:
voice commands, so that I can use it while driving.
While listening to podcasts:
- “back up” or “repeat” to back up a few seconds
- “pause,” “play,” etc.
- “faster,” “slower,” “normal speed”
- iPhone reads the email to me
- “next message,” “delete message,” etc.
- Dictation, a la Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Okay, I know that’s way too much
to ask from such a small device, but maybe someday…
When using as a phone: “call Tom” (standard voice dialing, as some other phones